Monday, October 12, 2020

Shelter Loves

I hope you had a chance to enjoy the lovely weather over this extra long weekend. Here is what I am currently contemplating. Cheers to a wonderful week. Make sure to peek back tomorrow for an insanely chic mid-century modern inspired home. xx



1. I'm planning to order one of Patti Smith's books this week. Her quotes and excerpts are also pretty inspiring. This too, is my outlook. 

2. Fall fashion, especially inspired by Parian fashion heroes like Jeanne Damas.

3. I need to refresh my walk way. I ordered pea stones and I am going to add a bluestone path.

4. Someday I'll design a house and have an interesting closet like this....

5. Pretty lamps make the room. Serena and Lily is having a lighting sale. 

6. * Not pictured above....I was burnt out on preparing meals after the lockdown. I've been slowly getting back into cooking but desperately needed some fresh but easy meal ideas. I made three cheese zucchini ravioli last week. They were AMAZING. 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails