Thursday, November 12, 2020

Shelter Loves

I'm going to flip blog post days..... I'll be back with my style post tomorrow. Apologies for the sporadic appearances on here. I've been working, while juggling a full service restaurant and school house over here. Sadly, the blog comes last. I am, however, working on a number of exciting projects with some really nice clients. I am also having my website revamped! Cheers to you and yours, I hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy. Read on about my current distractions......xx


1. Jenna Lyons' chic bathroom still speaks to me. I'd love to wake up to this space every morning. There is something to be said for creating a comfortable, functional, cohesive home, especially with the amount of time we are spending sheltering in place. I have some serious nesting going on around my home right now. Do you?

2. I love neutral colors but do incorporate a jolt of bright hues into my wardrobe. Pink is a favorite. This pretty parka is on sale! I ordered it today for 45% off!!

3. I'm often inspired by fashion icons from the 60's and 70's. I adore Francoise Hardy's style and music.

4. I'm drawn to geometric tile and textile patterns lately.

5. This can be difficult but the alternative is a real downer. I allow myself to feel like shit for a day but then move on to positive thoughts. I even write them down and repeat them to myself every a.m., if needed. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails