Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Shelter Loves......

I often use travel to gain design inspiration, clearly that has not been possible over the past ten months.. I do however, look to: nature, artists, films, textiles, fashion icons, history, past decades, famous furniture, interior designers both present + past, social media accounts, instagram, architecture and even music for inspiration! Here is what I'm currently loving. Visually escaping is always a treat during the long, grey Boston winter months. I've been pinning like crazy and feeling very inspired by and to create wonderful designs for my clients......Here's my Pinterest account, if you don't already follow along... 



1. MLK, he had such an amazing spirit, his quotes still resonate loudly.....
2. Large statement earrings paired with simple tops. 
3. Clean eating and easy meal prep.
4. Sika Design dresses are handmade in Ghana. I have my eye on a couple. 
5. Floral prints and colorful painted trim. I love Peter Dunham's work. 
6. Serena Dugan textiles. I am using a few on a current projects. 
7. Iconic furniture designs by Karl Springer. I aways incorporate vintage lighting, textiles and furniture into my designs. They infuse interiors with depth and interest. I also love the concept of repurposing items. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails