Monday, April 12, 2021

Shopbop spring sale - French staple round-up

Good Morning! I hope your week is off to a great start...I didn't want to miss sharing Shopbop's style event sale..It's a great time to save on your favorite items. I'm truly about refining and decluttering at the moment. I've mentioned my affinity for French women's approach to dressing = purchase less but the best you can afford. I always like to throw my outfit off = high/low, masculine/feminine, edgy/refined. I approach dressing much like my design ideas.  You'll also never see me with overdone hair, 75% of the time, I wear it back in a loose pony. I'm like Camille's style.....


Today, I've shared my favorite French capsule wardrobe staples and they are all on sale if you spend $200+. 

Camille Charriere




1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails