Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kelly Wearstler - Lee Jofa - Groundworks

My Kravet sales rep dropped by Kelly Wearstler's LeeJofa - Groundworks book.
I love her new toned down palette. It's very refined. I ordered some
memos a few weeks ago, but most of the them haven't arrived...Here's a sample.
As seen in Domino + fabric swatches

I wasn't wild about the bedroom, but I thought
the living room and kitchen were great.
Overall, I'm digging Kelly's new line!
October 2008, Domino
Pictured above in kitchen (romans)- Sea Urchin in Teal/Dove

Sora Velvet - Rust Mocha
This fabric is so yummy. It has a price tag to match
at $300+ a yard. yikes.


Edo Linen - Teal

Fuji - Moderne, Teal

*This would look so graphic on a pair of chairs. I might have to present this for a project I am working on!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails