Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MUSIC ICON - MADONNA


I'm off to Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour tonight. Her shows are
usually amazing and very political!! I'll report back with the details...

Madonna owns a number of properties (as you can imagine) but keeps her home life private!! ( wouldn't you? ) Her NYC penthouse was published in May 2007. It's very Art Deco. Her brother, Christopher was the interior designer.





This Dining Room isn't my favorite. It looks so dated!


Images: Architectural Digest, May 2007.

What do you think of her place?? I would expect something a bit sexier from Madonna.
She and her brother Christoper no longer speak and as you've probably heard he published a tell all book about his sis' in July 2008. Maybe she needs a new interior designer????

I'm not usually one to gossip, but it was announced today that
Madonna and Guy Ritchie are splitting up. (Not a surprise)

I guess money doesn't buy happiness or a great designer for that matter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are really great and show a sutle sensuality with the purple accents and nude portraits. Also, that chair is fantastic..go Madonna!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the dinning room, and am also underwhelmed by the kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would have to agree Andrea.
I'll have to send a portfolio
package off to Madonna..wink, wink.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails