Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Artist: Rebecca Koury


Landscape
Clients often ask me to search for art. My finds usually act as a either a launching point or a finishing touch on a project ...either way, I love discovering new work....I came across artist Rebecca Koury's mystical pieces via Jules Place, a great gallery located in the South End of Boston. I am going to present the image below, titled Deep Water to a client tomorrow...{keep your fingers crossed they'll like it.}
In fact, I love the entire project, so stay posted for some process photos in the near future.... The layered use of color + reflective quality of her paintings are beautiful.
Artist quote: "We as humans are not separate from ourselves or the earth we inhabit."


Deep Water

Golden Flowers 2

Fresh Lawn

Rolling Hills

2 comments:

Erin Gates said...

LOOOOOOOVE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, me too....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails