Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I love...

the look of a chair or sofa covered in a bold, over sized print or pattern! These first two photos are a peek into the extravagant + beautiful home of Fleetwood Mac's, Lindsey Buckingham. Very cool photo wall!! So fun.. {I can post their entire abode if you wish, it's in this month's Elle Decor.}


WS Home Wing Chair, you may purchase this cheery print by the five yard roll..

Celerie Kemble, you're too good!! {top and bottom images by C.K.}

Images: Elle Decor, WS Home, Celerie Kemble, images from her new book To Your Taste.

2 comments:

LindsB said...

I wish I had the guts to do a couch like this, I just chage my mind so much I know i would be sick of it in a year or so. I think I'll start out with a side chair and go from there.
Great post, I love the first and second pictures!

Velvet and Linen said...

I loved the Buckinhams' home.
So beautiful and yet you could tell that it
was designed to be a comfortable family home.
The artwork on the walls were wonderfully displayed.

xo
Brooke

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails