Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dining AlFresco


When I dine outside, everything just tastes a little better. Wouldn't you agree? I hate to say the summer is winding down, but it is..before I kiss the next three weeks goodbye, I'll be taking full advantage of the short "native corn + tomato" season in Boston. {I think my southern friends have been enjoying them all summer!} Here's a bit of inspiration for on both fronts!


+ two recipes..although both are equally yummy alone with a hint of salt + pepper! {correction: salt, pepper + butter on the corn}




Images: Domino, via Trey and Laura, Krista Ewart, Food/recipes - Coastal Living, Domino, ?, Elle Decor, Melanie Acevedo, flickr, Apartment Therapy, House Beautiful

5 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

I am dying over the outdoor chandelier in the first photo!
Love it ~~

xo Laura

Karena said...

Julie, I agree, and hopefullly here in Kansas City it will cool off soon so we can enjoy alfresco dining! The images are gorgeous!

Karena
Art by Karena

A Perfect Gray said...

delicious. the food and the outdoor spaces. I am dying to hang a chandelier over our terrace...

Olivia said...

this makes me SUPER happy!!!!

The Goods Design said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that first image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails