Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Holding onto Summer - Beetle Cat - Room of the Week

I adore this bedroom. In fact this entire vacation home featured in September's House Beautiful by designer Mona Ross Berman is fabulous {I'll feature more of her amazing work tomorrow}. The Beetle Cat wall paper by Katie Ridder and custom bunk bed make the room! 

A wooden Beetle Cat. Beetle Cat sail boats are only 12' long. They are primarily manufactured in Massachusetts. I love their lines. They are perfect beginner's boat. I can't wait to sign my son and daughter up for lessons.


Michele said...

Loving the room and boat as well! It reminds me of Gerald Durrell's book My Family and Other Animals - his brother made him a boat for his birthday and named it the Boodle Bumtrinket - such a delightful summer read aloud.

xoxo michele

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

OMG the chest with the anchor - u got me!

*kiss kiss*
Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~


Related Posts with Thumbnails