Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Spotted

Hello, hello sorry it's been a late blogging week. I've been swamped but am happy to report that I've hired two part time assistants! Hopefully with the much needed help, I'll have a bit more time to get creative with the design blogging!! I hope to have some fresh and updated posts to share with you all this Fall!!

Okay, onto the post. I'm still spying spots everywhere! Which for me is a good thing, they add just the right amount of energy and a bit of hip factor to a home or outfit. Be it antelope, polka dots or leopard, it doesn't really matter to me, I adore them all. Happy Wednesday!
 Images: Pinterest, Elle Decor and Atlantic-Pacific, Coco Cozy (top right image)


5 comments:

Karena said...

I love a bit of animal print!! Glad it is here to stay!

Come and join my Fashion Giveaway from Fresh Produce!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Alexandra Rae said...

Gorgeous post, Julie!. Great job with hiring the assistants. I just hired a bookkeeper PT. I hired a PT assistant, too. Problem is it's very hard for me to learn to delegate ;-/ Even though I know delegation is the key to success. For so many of us perfectionists, it means letting go a little and just letting it all "get done." I always have to remind myself: "Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction." -- Harry Truman Can't wait to see your creativity soar even higher ;)

LindsB said...

I'm obsessed with all of these photos- the one with the green desk kills me- I need it!

My Dog-Eared Pages said...

I love this montage of "spots" - beautiful!!

Splendid Little Thrills said...

Love the post! I love leopard and I have a few pieces in my wardrobe, but I'm looking for exciting ways to incorporate it in my home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails