Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Inspired! Aerin in Aspen

Some people live the most glamorous (or what appear to be) glamorous lives. Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for all that I have and that I am able to steal away to my parent's cabin in Vermont, thanks to their wise planning and generosity.

But seriously, Aerin Lauder's homes all possess a certain "move right in" quality. Her latest digs are no exception. Her newly furnished and renovated earthy, chic, simple but luxurious Aspen home contains sweeping views, a fairly neutral palette and sculptural wooden furniture classics by Hans Wegner and George Nakashima. It's the perfect balance of crisp but cozy. And the view? Breath taking. A freshly, fallen snow on a sunny morning with an expansive tree top mountain view? It doesn't get much better then that!!




I love Birch Trees. They line the drive way at my parent's Vermont home.
I'm certainly going to hit the slopes this year! I think my four year old son is ready to try skiing. I've taken too long of a break from this sport! Here's a bit of fashion inspiration.
 
 Images: November Vogue

5 comments:

Priscilla Joy said...

Such a wonderful space!

Have a beautiful day.

Priscilla Joy
House of Tulips

meenal@maison marigold said...

That living room is stunning!! as is the bedroom, bathroom and every other room is this beautiful home..thanks for sharing..have a lovely day..xx meenal

Alexandr said...

Gorgeous! Such a departure from her home in the Hamptons but equally polished and chic.

Jen said...

Oh Aerin! I want your life (and all your homes) :)

Anonymous said...

Love the inspiration! Makes me want to hit the slopes ~jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails