Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gift Guide - My thoughts!






For Her:

1. J.Crew Puffer vest: I'm loving red this holiday season and I tend to layer everything I wear, so I love vests. This one from J.Crew is on my wish list.

3. Emily Elizabeth Bangle: Stacking bracelets is all the rage, this gorgeous piece would look great solo or in multiples.

6. Iomoi tote: Navy and monogrammed? You can't go wrong with this versatile leather tote.

7. Ikat Mug from C Wonder: I'm looking forward to browsing the new C. Wonder shop when I'm in NYC. This ikat mug would brighten any one's morning!

8. Loren Hope Designs: A little bling, bling at a great price! These earrings are a classic staple!

11. Umbrella: I've been eyeing this Scalamandre designed fabric umbrella for a while now! It's gorgeous!

For Anyone:

2. NYC paper weights: These glass paper weights would make a fabulous gift for anyone with an affinity for the "big apple"!

4. Vintage Impala Bookends: I LOVE vintage pieces. These impala bookends from High Street Market would make a unique, one of a kind gift, as would a number
of the items in her shop. Estate Eclectic also has a great selection of vintage finds.

5. Herringbone blanket: tired of herringbone? No, surprisingly I'm not either. This beautiful, navy (yes I'm loving navy too) throw would add the perfect amount of zip to any space.

10. Loveless Cafe cookbook: A northern yes, but I love southern hospitality and cooking! The yummy desserts featured in this book look amazing. It would be the perfect gift for your favorite foodies.

For the Kiddies:

Racing Car: Both of my children ( a girl and boy) adore race cars. These little cuties are well designed and look good too, a bonus in my book!

Happy Holidays! 

5 comments:

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

These are all gorgeous picks Julie! I LOVE that leather monogram tote, umbrella and mug! Oh and the vintage bookends are lovely too! xx

D said...

love the mug and the blanket.

bevy said...

so much to like, the blanket, the mug, the umbrella, the tote! great picks!

LindsB said...

Great list! I think I need to add that blanket to my own list now- love the pattern and color and you are right, it would be perfect in any space!

Anonymous said...

Love the paper weights! Would be perfect for my friend who doesn't live in the city anymore. From Brooklyn with love ~jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails