Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Inspired - Clam Bake!


WOW, it's amazing what you can get accomplished at midnight. I've been so busy lately that I decided to work through a good part of the wee hours of the morning and was then up at 5:15! It's actually amazing what you can accomplish without any mid-day interruptions!

From the looks of my blog posts lately you can see where the non-work related half of my brain is! I just LOVE the summer and all it's wonderfulness. When I find my cottage (hopefully getting close) I WILL absolutely restart the family tradition of a yearly Clambake! It doesn't get much better then fresh seafood, cold beer and great laughs with friends and family! That's what down time should be all about! Happy Summertime!


2 comments:

Marissa@ohhhsolovely said...

being from the south, i totally know what you mean about seafood inspired get togethers. it's traditional where i live to do crawfish & crab boils. i'm hungry just thinking about it!

http://ohhhsolovely.blogspot.com/

pu gietvloer said...

This is my first opportunity to visit this website. I found some interesting things and I will apply to the development of my blog. Thanks for sharing useful information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails