Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Neon and Cream

Well I'm off for a few days of R + R. I'll need to bring my lap top with me and hope there's service on the ferry. I actually have a ton to wrap up and feel guilty about jetting but Summer is so short in Boston that I refuse to let it pass without a get away or two. I'm going to head up stairs to pack now, you can bet I'll be bringing neon pink and white/cream with me! I still love this bright, cheery color combo! I'll return on Monday! Cheers....
So can you have your cake and eat it too?? I think so, as long as you work REALLY hard when you're not jetting of someplace amazing!! I see a neon frosted cake in my future...

8 comments:

fencing brisbane said...

I would like to appreciate your designs and tanks for sharing a nice pics.

Esther said...

Where can I find that necklace?! I am I love!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

Enjoy your much needed vacation! I definitely see some neon CREAMcheese frosted cake in your future. What respectable vacation isn't equipped with a sweet tooth?

mikky said...

I see neon icing in my future too! Such a yummy looking cake.
I love cream and neon pink together, great combo. Love that first photo.

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com

thepassionatepeony said...

Love the pink! So perfect for the season

Alexis said...

Love this post! The combination of cream and neon pink is adorable! Have a wonderful weekend away!

Anna Williams said...

Love the look and that gown is amazing (despite my lack of love for the mullet style dresses!). The cake looks rather delicious too, but I hate to think how much food colouring is required to get that gorgeous shade of pink! Have a great trip xx

Anna (My Design Ethos)

Katie Rob said...

The best thing about white and cream is that they both make people look so tan. I love the all-cream with the neon bracelet and manicure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails