Friday, November 16, 2012

Inspired: Equestrian Style

Stylistically I find I'm drawn to either classically chic designs with a graphic quality (think Aerin Lauder and Tory Burch's homes) or something a bit more California Cool (think Kelly Wearstler, Betsy Burnham). I'd say equestrian style is a bit more classically inclined, with a definite North East appeal. Warm fires, worn leather, antiqued brass, cozy rugs and cashmere blankets are all on my radar this Fall. Here's a bit of equestrian inspiration to kick off the weekend! Cheers!






wallpaper source


1/2/3/4*/5/6 (I'm in love with these horse photographs)
* for something similar



1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8


8 comments:

fashioningmylife said...

Very cozy! I love the leather carpet. I have a leopard print one in my bedroom. The equestrian vibe reminds me of the south of Spain, where I am from :-)

Rocío
fashioningmylifeindc.blogspot.com

bluehydrangea said...

Julie,
I love your new profile picture!! You look fabulous!!
sissy

the designers muse said...

Great equestrian style images...thanks for sharing.
Jennifer

My Garden Diaries said...

Love the rich interior colors! Just wonderful!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

I love Spain!! Thanks Sissy, sorry to see that you're not blogging anymore.

fashioningmylife said...

I love it here! and Spain, of course :-)

Rocío

DIANA CRASTA INTERIORS said...

Really really loved the look...:)

Vintage Finds said...

Love this style. Particularly the warm greys and surprising colour. Great inspiriation! Jennifer x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails