1. Stylistically J.Crew pretty much nails it for me, mix in an edgy pair of faux leather pants and I'm all set wearing almost anything from their site! I may need to add this necklace to my bauble collection. Being a single momma I don't get much for Christmas, (really I'm ok with that) I guess that doesn't mean I can't buy a present for my self once in a while! ;)
2. I love Barrie Benson's designs and this red door at her home is AMAZING, hardware and ALL!
3. Lauren Merkin's clutch is the perfect staple for any wardrobe! I have about six clutches that I rotate when going out, I'm loving this embossed lizard kelly green beauty.
4. Scattering bowls of vintage ornaments is a great way to add some holiday flair to your home.
5. Oh Tory, I do love your shoes!! And your shoe boxes for that matter.
6. This is a clever idea, remove your closet for a stylish console, that's if you can give up the coat storage. I'm loving the pulls on this piece!
7. My newest style icon?? Giovanna Battaglia, she's fierce and fearless. I love that.
8. Wish list! See #1, for thoughts on the matter. via Kate Spade