Monday, December 3, 2012

Shelter Loves: Gift Guide for her





Hello, hello. I just returned from a whirl wind trip to Sedona, AZ. If you haven't been, go. It's beautiful.  It's the perfect weekend getaway for hiking, shopping, sipping wine and of course spa treatments!

Anyway back to business and the goodies listed above...I'm only going to curate two gift guides this year. In lieu of my normal Shelter Loves post, I thought I'd share my favorites for her (and myself) . Wednesday's list will be my favorite picks for your home! So I guess this is sort of my personal wish list too!

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12

2 comments:

BestofDesign said...

Immediately ordered the Oughton tote! Loved your choices--unfortunately I think my gift giving would be limited to me! Nothing left for anyone else! LOL! Thanks again--you have a great eye!
Cathy

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Hello Cathy,

Thank you, I think you'll love it. Oughton is great!

Best,
Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails