Monday, April 1, 2013

Cottage Love #9


Not much makes this girl happier than the warm weather!! After a loooooong winter, it's finally getting nice in Boston. Beach cottage season is on the way and though I don't own a summer home, I thoroughly enjoy the benefits of living in a town on the water. 
I was reading Coastal Living over the weekend and came across the beautiful Amagansett, N.Y. cottage of Christiane Lemieux. She and her husband run  DwellStudio, the popular textile and furniture company.  I adore the ease and simplicity of this sweet home. When you live on the water, fussiness just doesn't make sense!

I apologize for the quality of this image, this is about the best I could do!
Images via: Coastal Living and Lucky Magazine

3 comments:

That Girl in Pearls said...

White with wood/leather tones and a pop of color through art and flowers. SOLID choice in my book. My absolute favorite look.

Someday I will have a little cottage by the beach...

B.
That Girl in Pearls

That Girl in Pearls said...

White with wood/brown leather tones and a pop of color from flowers. ALWAYS a win for me. I just don't tire of it.

Someday I'll have a little cottage by the beach...

B.
That Girl in Pearls

Anonymous said...

ooh love all this! and I love your blog :)
xx jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails