Monday, January 6, 2014

Palm Beach Style II



I needed a little pick me up this am. My poor six year old son was up most of the night with the stomach bug. I'll skip the details but I didn't get much sleep and am praying the rest of us are spared!! It's raining on top of the 12" of snow we have outdoors..Ahhh, January. You're not my favorite........enough of debbie downer...and onto the day dreaming.

Images of Palm Beach conjure up happy thoughts, preppy prints and pretty brights. Are you heading anywhere sunny this winter? I hope to, even if it's a quick get away!


Bag
Shoes
Lipstick
Bar Cart


1 comment:

designchic said...

Oh yes, we are waking up to 6 degree temperatures in NC tomorrow and I'm longer for warmer Florida temperatures. Love the Palm Beach inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails