Friday, February 21, 2014

Love the look...



Happy Friday! I'm off to Houston tomorrow for an Ace Hardware trade show. I'm setting up and sharing a holiday vignette I designed...There is lots going on with Ace's Clark+Kensington paint line this Spring! I can't wait to share the exciting details and some peeks of my holiday display.

I'm going to be dressing business casual while I'm there..Here's a peek inside my suitcase. I never travel without a classic fitted blazer, jeans, great heels and a clutch! Have a great weekend! xx


1/2/3/4/5/6

1 comment:

Notes From ABroad said...

That is the way I ( and most other women ) dressed in Buenos Aires .. casual mixed with nice pieces and always a great bag and some jewelry.
I can't wait to get out of my winter coat, scarf, gloves and sweaters and start dressing light again ! with shoes ! no more boots !! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails