Thursday, February 20, 2014

Shelter Loves...


Wow, the sun is finally shining here in Boston. It's amazing what a little vitamin D can do for the soul! Here's what I'm adoring this week.......

1. J.Crew baubles! Out with anything winter, I'm ready for Springy looks!
2. I've always wanted a built in banquette. They work well at saving space. Who wants to be the one stuck in the inside corner seat anyway?
3. How cute are these espadrille wedges?
4. Loving this painterly Pierre Frey fabric.
5. Great advice!
6. I'm liking the off the shoulder maxi look. Here is a cute version! I may need to purchase this summer staple before it sells out. (I like the price tag too)
7. Okay, this dress is adorable....so are all the children's clothing on Minikin for that matter.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loving everything about this post. My favourites - the beautiful baubles, that kitchen nook complimented by the cute kid, casual off the shoulder dress and best of all the quote!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails