Thursday, March 13, 2014

Shelter Loves....



Everyone goes through phases when they aren't inspired by much. They strike out while shopping, designing, writing whatever it may be. Lately, I'm feeling pretty inspired by the world around me. Vintage looks and brass/bronze hues top my list. I love when designs throw in something a little unexpected and "off beat". I always try to do the same.
Here are my loves this week!

1. I'm adoring this organic and slightly quirky foyer designed by Nate Berkus for Karlie Kloss. Via Vogue.

2. I'm heading to NYC next week to meet with home and fashion magazine editors to discuss a new and exciting venture with Clark+Kensington. (I'll share the details when I can!! - eek)
I purchased these loafers for my flight etc. They are super comfy and I'm currently loving royal blue details.

3. I try to wear an interesting ring every day!

4. Perfect. I love an organized spot to get ready!

5. I've been wearing blazers with t-shirts underneath lately. Again, it's unexpected, chic and comfy!

6. This is a beauty!

7. I've created quite a bit of the artwork around my house. I love the idea of painting a piece with thick layered paint on a canvas. You can use a putty knife to apply the paint!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails