Tuesday, July 15, 2014

All aboard....



Weather permitting I hope to venture out on my parent's new little whaler tomorrow afternoon.
We'll take it over to an area called the spit behind their home for some fun in the sun and hopefully an early dinner. I cherish the summertime and steal away every chance I get. (even if it is for a couple of hours). Here I've shared some boating essentials. (not included is a cooler full of goodies, water, beer and wine)

1/2**/3***/4/5/6/7/8/9


** J. Crew is having a sale!

*** Florence Broadhurst towel On Sale with word sunswept



2 comments:

Lily L-M said...

This looks like a recipe for a perfect day!

x Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

Chloe Logan said...

I use that sunscreen and love it! Well, I love anything Kiehl's. :)

Chloe | Wanderlust in the Midwest

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails