Monday, September 15, 2014

Shelter Loves..


I thought I'd start off the week with some of my recent favorites!  It's starting to feel like Fall around here for sure!!

1. This ring is fit for a princess or queen ;). Order it here.
2.  I live in little booties from Fall-Spring. When I'm running around for work, a lower heel just makes more sense. I love wearing grey because I can mix it with virtually any color. - Joie Bootie here.
3. 'Tis the season of cozy sweaters, leather pants, and plaid! (which is very hot this fall btw!!)
4.  Amen
5. I'm loving the tortoise mirrors and these chairs! (via Domino)

Cheers to a happy, healthy week!!! Anything will be better than last week I think!!


1 comment:

Katy Byrne said...

Oh I'm in love with those boots!!

www.designsbykaty.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails