Friday, October 24, 2014

Shelter Loves...

Friyay at last!!! I've been working from my home office all week. I haven't felt up to venturing out much with this puffy face and semi-black eye. This has however given me a chance to work on some design boards for my fabulous clients. I, I'm sure like you, tend to overbook myself on a weekly basis. 
It has been productive working only from home.....

Here is what I'm adoring today!

1. These Sorel boots. They tend to sell out, so I'm purchasing my pair early this year. I know the slush and sleet (boo) are right around the corner! The farmer's almanac is predicting a chilly, stormy winter. ;)

2. I was sad to hear of Oscar de la Renta's passing. He was truly one of America's most beloved fashion designers. His career spanned half a century. I've always admired his beautiful haute couture creations. I've read he was a wonderful mentor. One of his most recent wedding designs graced bride Amal Alamuddin Clooney this past September.

3. My post wouldn't be complete without a weekly quote.... They truly inspire me!
4. This COAT! And it's on sale at J.Crew. Code: TGIFall
5. Various colors trend in kitchen design. (some of my new favorites include shades of grey) I will however never tire of a clean, classic white kitchens. I actually just had a client's photographed last week.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails