I'm paying the price now for spending too much time in the sun as a teenager. Don't get me wrong, I'll always go to the beach, but I will NOT leave the house without at least a 30spf sunblock on my face! I don't want to be a Debbie downer but I am however offering my advice to all you beautiful people. If facial sunscreen isn't a part of your daily routine, I would highly suggest adding it asap. xx
Here are the details and sources for you to get this adorable look for yourself!
1. I would live in this DVF sweater.
2. These earrings are at the top of my holiday wish list. I love them and they are called the "Emerson" (my daughter's name) earring, so even more reason to want them.
3. Comfy jeans. These are on sale too!
4. Sunglasses, you can't go wrong with Ray Bans.
5. White chuckies. A staple in my closet.
6. White tanks - " "