Thursday, October 30, 2014

Shelter Loves....


Hello! This week my "loves" directly reflect what I've been working on......I've been accessory shopping like crazy for two jobs and also completed some great design boards for a home that we are wrapping up. Here are the details and my thoughts!

1. I'm creating some version of this image as my Thanksgiving center piece. I'm adding magnolia leaves (if I can find them), gilded details and some orange to the mix but I like the feel of the white and green together. I also have a platter that will contain it all.
2. & 3.  I put together an office design board Monday. I included a great zebra rug idea along with a beautiful vintage lamp.
4. A cure for most bad days!!
5. I'm adoring the Eduardo Garza collection for West Elm. I'm going to order this small box for a job today. It's both sweet and glamorous.
6. These boots!! A staple for almost any closet. ** And they are on sale!! I love a good sale.

*** I skipped the love knot earrings - I usually wear various stud earrings during the day(and larger earrings in the evening when out)


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails