Friday, October 31, 2014

Love the look

Happy Hallows' Eve!! (so silly, but I've wanted to say that all day). That is the beauty of having a very curious seven year old. He asks a million questions and I look up the answers with him. I thought in honor of this spooky holiday, I'd share some picks with an edge. I'm not suggesting you wear them all together but one off beat piece with an outfit is always sorta fun!

Here's my round up:

1. Loving this ring holder. I don't know about you, but I lose more rings than anything. Here is a perfect way to keep them organized.
2. The combo of fur and leather here looks perfect.
3. Who adorns anything better with skulls than Alexander McQueen did?
4. Chanel has fabulous deep colors. I love this option for the toes.
5. And the perfect leather jacket.
6. The rock stud Valentino bootie is the hottest shoe of the season.
7.  Alexander McQueen, again. (love the way this is tied, btw)
8. I adore this cuff.
9. This great Max and Chloe bracelet is on sale today!
10. This Tory version mixes hard and sweet elements.

Enjoy your night and weekend!! Be Safe! xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails