Monday, November 3, 2014

Loft love

A couple of weeks ago I spent a number of hours pulling together a loft design for a project. I was pretty happy with the design, so hopefully most of it will come to fruition.

I'm loving how this Gramery loft in NYC is open but still feels intimate. They used a number of sophisticated design elements including an array of beautiful rugs, finishes and textiles. I recently placed a client order for a dining fixture similar to the one pictured. Lighting adds dimension, sparkle and in this case, a sculptural quality to this home.

Hope your week is off to a great start!

Design by: David Howell Design. Images via. 


All images found here

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

I love all of the different hardwood and tile flooring used this loft. The tile in the bathroom is gorgeous, and the wood floors give a sense of elegance to the home. The area rugs are my favorite part. I like the traditional and classic area rugs used in most of the rooms, but the fun fuzzy rug in the last bedroom is a great accent piece for the room. Area rugs always add some personality to a room.
If you would like to see some unique flooring ideas, then please check out http://www.carpetexpress.com/blog/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails