Friday, November 21, 2014

Rustic Chic

My blog and work is pretty telling, I love color!  That however doesn't mean I don't have an appreciation and love of neutrals too. I'm drawn to neutral palettes that include a variety of textures and finishes. Fashion designer, Jenni Kayne's , rustic Los Angeles home is a stunning mix of sculptural objects and sophisticated colors and textures. I would love a textural white window seat like the one she is sitting in. Jenni also has a fashion line of clothing, be sure to check it out here and here. Have a great weekend!! I'm off to gather together more items for my Thanksgiving table and photo shoot next week. I'm excited to see how it turns out!! Images: via PopSugar and One King's Lane. 

Little buckets are a great place to store crayons, pencils and chalk!

1 comment:

Chrissi Shields said...

Dido...love color but love me some neutral too!!! Have a fab weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails