Sunday, November 23, 2014

Gift guide - Beauty products

I thought I'd share a holiday gift guide today!! Cause who doesn't love to sit at the computer and get some of their holiday shopping done on a lazy Sunday? Here is a round up of some of my favorite beauty products. These are great as presents, grab gifts or even stocking stuffers!! Click on images below to purchase...  I'm getting ready to guild the pumpkins, with my kiddies, for my Thanksgiving Day dinner and upcoming photo shoot. 

1. My sister bought this BaByliss blow dryer and swears by it, she said it cuts down on frizz and drying time. Her hair looks extra silky lately. I need one!
2. This Dior face powder would make any woman feel like a princess.
3. I also have Baby lips lip glosses with me. 
4. I have read that if you use any intense face cream, an eye cream is the one to go with!
5.  Nars, super orgasm lip gloss is my go to.
6. My sis gave me this eye shadow set for my B-day. All of the colors work together. It's perfection!
7. Often times people don't buy themselves useful gifts. A really nice powder or blush brush would make a wonderful surprise.
8. I am a moisturizing fanatic, especially in the winter. This handcream both moisturizes and blocks the sun. Yuor hands are one of the first things to age, protect them!!
9. A Butter nail polish set would be a fun gift!
10. This is the scent I wear everyday!! Tocca - Colette. I have tried many but this is by far my favorite. I receive compliments on it all the time!
11. Again, I'm huge on moisturizing. I am due for a mask!



Happy Sunday! I hope it is a relaxing one.



1 comment:

Lily L-M said...

Totally agreed about the blush / powder brush!

x Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails