Monday, November 10, 2014

Shelter Loves....

I thought I'd kick off the week sharing some of my favorites! I missed last week's post! 

Here are the deets:

1. I have a love of all things chinoiserie. This pair of lamps from Target are a great option and price!
2. Charlotte Olympia's kitty shoes are popping up everywhere.....very cute!
3. Banana Republic's updated look is a bit more modern. I'm liking this entire outfit. These items are 40% off today!! use code: brgood
4. Don't forget! 
5. I love the idea of a built out room. This little girl's room is both sophisticated and sweet. I'm loving the mix of soft colors.

2 comments:

Lily L-M said...

I always love what you love! that red Chanel!!

x Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

Kyle said...

Love the little girl's room. I wandered into Banana the other day and was blown away! I bought the cutest plaid scarf(which I like better than the Zara version I have seen everywhere)and navy blue party skirt for the holidays. Going to pair my skirt with a blue and white gingham shirt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails