Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Shelter Loves....


Happy Wednesday.  I hope you're having a great week! I have the holidays on my mind! There are certain elements that I am especially drawn to this year. Read on for the deets!

1. Bright red and tartan plaid. There are some things that just don't go out of style. Tartan plaid is one of them. I love tartan with skinny dark jeans, under a fur vest or paired with a skirt and tights like shown in this picture of Blair . I am going to order this classic shirt to wear this holiday season.
2. I am continually scouting for great finds. I wish I had a spot for this light fixture!
3. Because we ALL obsess...
4. I'd love to use this Kelly Wearstler, Groundworks - Feline pattern soon!! Again, next house!
5. Loving the idea of incorporating fruit into garland.
6. Something about this mix of organic finishes and rustic details is very inviting. That sheep skin throw is so beautiful. I think the pup agrees ..... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails