Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Cottage Love 18...

As I wrap up my home design, I'm looking to refine, purge, clean and tweak my existing ideas. Editing is a final and important step when designing or revamping your home. The art of taking items away is just as important as adding details. I've been spending some time to get re-inspired. I'm about to order a sofa and new kitchen chairs so I want to make sure I'm very happy with my choices. I am also finishing Emerson's room. (which is almost complete!)

Today I'm sharing Sasha Seymour's fresh and cleaned line home..I am especially loving the vintage light fixtures mixed with the limed wood in the kitchen. Enjoy! all images via Canadian House and Home

 










4 comments:

Lily L-M said...

This place does feel so fresh and clean! lovely, thanks for sharing!

x Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

Christine@NicheStyleBlog.com said...

That dining room table, chairs and chandelier are to die for!! Also the bathroom vanity and light, scrumptious! I'm a blue person so the aqua velvet bedroom window panels are just perfection! Thanks for the inspiration on this cold NE day.

Jenny said...

Looks amazing. Some of the furniture reminds me of the one from http://www.interior-deluxe.com/

Susan B said...

love this kitchen! all the little details, even the brass toe kick. thx for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails