Feels good to be back into my routine a bit. I took some much needed time off over the holidays to hang out with my children, bf and family!! I'm back and feeling inspired!! I thought I would kick off the week with what I'm loving!
1. Modern farm houses! I think my next move would be to find a piece of land and build a small white, modern farm house. I'm craving clean but warm interiors with a mix of old and new. Things are looking pretty but paired down for 2015 in the fashion and design world!!
2. My winter wardrobe..Skinny black pants, big comfy tops and stylish accessories...
3. A clean modern farm house kitchen..Yes, please.
4. I took the photo on the right. It's of my little girl headed off to pre-school in her new Gazelles. I live in these sneaks..so does Matty and now Emmi has a pair. Let's see if my son will wear them. He is all about high-tops lately. Purchase this adorbs pair here.
6. Have you seen the HGTV dream house yet?? It's on the Vineyard and is gorge. Here is the "guest" room.
7. Another thing I live in: driving mocs. I will splurge on a Tod's pair one of these days.
8. My inspiration board is coming along. I like this one!! :)