Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Snowbound...

I say: If you can't go south, head north! I would LOVE to be jetting of someplace toasty this winter, but I don't think it's happening..There's just too much going on at my home base. I am lucky enough however to have my parent's log cabin in Vermont to visit! (Top photo is of my brother in law, niece and nephew). Their home is 30 minutes from Killington Mountain. Matty and I are heading up there this weekend for some outdoor fun and a bit of apres ski of course!!

Other images from top to bottom: 

- This bathroom by designer Frank de biasi is pretty much what I would design if I had a ski chalet. 
- Aerin Lauder's ski house in Aspen is by far a favorite! Image via: Vogue
- I love cozy hats. I think I need to scoop up a Canada Goose one just like this!!
- Being outside on a mountain, under sunny skies with perfect conditions is fabulous!!
- Apres ski in front of a fire after skiing all day is even better!
















Frank de biasi

http://rstyle.me/n/v3yf2pwjn - hat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails