|Here is this week's round up. We are in need of some serious pretty and color up in here!! The snow, don't get me started on the snow!! The 100+" (no joke) of white stuff we have around here is starting to get to everyone. I've been trying to keep a very positive attitude this winter. In fact, I've been beginning my day with a few daily affirmations. They actually seem to be helping. With that said, I could STILL use a little color and warmth in my life right about now! How about you??|
1. Loving Tory's latest spring bag collection. Look at all that color!! These would pair well add the perfect pop of color with a neutral outfit..
2. This yellow trench from J. Crew is adorable! Yellow is a hot color this Spring. You'll be seeing lots of it.
3. PEACE - we all need a bit more of it...
4. I am going to a fund raising gala next Saturday night and am going to wear my hair up. I want to incorporate a braid into the look. I feel younger in braids. :)
5. Kelly Klien's Palm Beach house is gorgeous and yes peaceful.
6. My skin can't get enough moisture this winter. I wash my face and moisturize every night...I thought I'd give this Dior cream a try! I tweak my routine every six months or so. It has great reviews!!
7. How about this watch? The tortoise is pretty cool!!