Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Emerald Isle...

I know it's pretty obvious to blog about green today, but I can't pass up the chance to mention one of my favorite colors - Emerald!! I've used quite a bit around my home and it is still a part of my logo design, which I will eventually revamp but I may have a hard time giving up the green. (I cannot tell I lie, I come from a very Irish town and recently moved back!) 

Happy St. Patty's Day!!


1. I've always wanted to visit Ireland. The lush green landscape is beautiful.
2. Here is a great green paint color: Green Globe - VR019B by Valspar for Ace Hardware. I used almost the exact shade in my kitchen.
3. I LOVE green velvet. (we're also going to mix a bit of cherry red into the room!) I recently designed a green velvet sofa for a client. I adore this one by designer Bailey McCarthy. Image via Style Me Pretty.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails