Is it me or was this week a whirlwind?? I'm not sure where the time went but I could use another ten hours or so!! I need to meet my son at the bus stop in about fifteen minutes..So, here is a quick run down of what caught my eye this week! I'm on the hunt for some fresh inspiration, are you?
1. + 2. I don't know if it is because I am so excited for Spring but I am loving shades of pale lavender lately. It's such a fresh, pretty color. In fact, I have my paint deck open to about twenty beautiful shades. I've got to work some into a project or my life!
3. I'm sure you haven't missed Tory Burch's collaboration with Dodie Thayer, but in case you have, read more about and purchase these beautiful dishes here. I've always loved lettuceware pottery. I have a piece of my grandmother's some place, I need to find that! I would love a set of the salad dishes to either display, use or both!
4. + 6. We are entering into that transitional time of year. It is too chilly for short sleeves but too warm for a heavy coat. I love breaking out my vests and fun sweatshirts during this time. Graphic sweatshirts with chunky jewels pair well. The jewels make a statement but the overall look is casual and comfy. C'est La Vie sweatshirt available here.
5. Who else has gained at least 5lbs this winter??? Ugh, I have!! I've been trying to eat really healthy and work out when I can. On the weekends I tend to splurge a bit more. I thought this alternative Bruschetta recipe sounded yummy. (below)
6. Ahhhh, yes! You deserve the best, never forget it!
7. As a tradition me, my children, my sister and her children dye Easter eggs together. I may have to try out the gold foil again. Colorful sharpies are also another option. I'll share our final results, I'm sure we will have an interesting mix! wink, wink
Have a great weekend my loves! xx
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing, plus extra to serve
- ⅓ cup (65g) ricotta
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon pink peppercorns, crushed
- sea salt flakes
- 1 tablespoon honey, to serve