Monday, April 6, 2015

Camille Styles - Entertaining

I begin to think more about entertaining at my home when the warmer weather arrives. (Speaking of entertaining our Easter decorating went perfectly on Friday afternoon) The snow has finally melted here south of the city and I'm getting ready to Spring clean and finish up a number of projects around my home! I know I have been slacking a bit on sharing my book of the month. April's choice is perfect. It is by blogger and event stylist Camille Styles. I'm sure you have seen her amazing lifestyle blog. Her book looks equally informative and beautiful, it contains 150 photographs and over seventy-five recipes. I have shared two below that I need to make! I'm going to try the nicoise for dinner tonight!
Since sharing my design boards with you for Shelter's studio space last week, I have been so excited to get going on that project as well! Below, I have shared the images of Camille's work studio. She turned a bungalow into an incredible working space, which also includes a kitchen! Austin studio images via Design Sponge. Purchase Camille's book here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails