Friday, April 3, 2015
Happy "good" Friday and Passover! Today kicks off the holiday weekend for myself and children. I am working a half day and am having my niece, nephew and boyfriend's nephew along with my kiddies here to decorate Easter eggs. It is a family tradition that I always look forward to. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. I'm hoping to get a glimpse of Spring soon!! On the bright side, it is 60 degrees out! Here is what I am adoring + appreciating this week!
1. + 3. This entire casual outfit found via Sincerely Jules...She not only has a great name, she has great style! These shoes are to die for and I am so on board with the return on the flare leg jean! I have a couple of pairs and plan to also buy these!! I actually own the top she is wearing...via Sincerely Jules.
2. I long had this image tacked to my pin board. I love the idea of a lavender pathway!! I also adore goldens. I think someday I need one!!
4. I love when a product creates not only a collaboration but provides sound jobs for areas that face economic struggles. These love knot bracelets are perfect for the summer time and they also support El Salvadorian jobs. Read more about Ariela Suster's company: Sequence here.
5. Charlotte Tilbury make-up is all the rage. I am going to give this powder a try. Powders seem to be concealing the scar on my nose pretty well.
6. We all have bad days, but I DO try to keep them in perspective. What I don't have time for is other people's negative energy. No thanks....
7. Loving this exercise and eating plan..... via Lauren Conrad
8. These doors!!!! LOVE.
Posted by My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER at 4/03/2015