Friday, May 29, 2015

Shelter Loves...

As promised, here is my post! Better late than never. There was lots of Friday afternoon traffic on my way home but I am here, wine in hand typing away. Take a peek at what's been inspiring me today! 

Summer is in full swing in Boston! My mind is filled with all things "summer" related!!

1. I LOVE the lace and pom pom trend. If you know where this dress is from, please feel free to inbox me. Here is a similar lace version!
2. I love the femininity of these pretty stud earrings. A daily "go to" for me.
3. I've been really into rose wine lately. I have yet to find anything about the South of France that I don't like.
4. Serena and Lily is killing it! I adore this swing for a sun porch.
5. These gorgeous pulls would add the perfect finishing touch to a piece of furniture! Love!
6. Words to live by!!!
7. As I mentioned, we have been working on the yard! I am going to add an outdoor shower to my home as soon as I can!
8. Watermelon, mint, feta and cucumber...a lovely combination. via: recipe below


Watermelon and Feta Salad with Cucumber and Mint
Serves 2
Ingredients
1/4 watermelon, diced into bite-sized chunks
1/2 cucumber, diced into bite-sized chunks
2 ounces feta, crumbled
1 lime
1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
4-5 fresh mint leaves, chiffonnade
freshly ground black pepper
Directions
Toss the watermelon and cucumber together in a large bowl. Sprinkle the cheese on top and season with olive oil, lime juice and black pepper. Sprinkle the chiffonnade of mint leaves over the top of the salad as a garnish.
The colors of the salad look best before tossing, so if you're making this for company, I recommend serving like this and tossing at the table. Alternatively, you can toss the watermelon and cucumber with the oil, lime juice, salt and pepper and then add the cheese and mint at the end.
Image: Emily Monaco

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, yes. I would live in that pom pom dress all summer long if I had it.

Brittany Walker
intolust.com

Hollie said...

Love it all, and as usual love your picks
Happy weekend!

Kristin Smith said...

Love me some Rose! When I was in Paris a few summers ago, that was all anyone drank.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails