Monday, June 1, 2015

summer essentials...love the look

Between for myself (and house) and client orders my poor amex has been getting some serious use lately! Here is a round up of items I've either purchased or am going to purchase to finish off my summer wardrobe!

** I ended up buying this dress too. It looks cute on!

1.  I need this lem lem scarf. Around here the temps can drop quickly. It's the price you pay for living near the ocean. I usually bring a jacket and scarf with me when I head out at night.
2.  Classic rope knot earrings.
3. New shades.
4. Another straw hat...I always bring a hat to the beach!!
5. I love the flare jean trend and want a lighter denim pair for the summer. This brand fits me well.
6. I've been looking for a non wedge or non narrow heel pair of sandals. I'm thinking of getting these. Cork heels are comfy.
7. This adorable blanket can be monogrammed too!
8. Colorful tassels are inexpensive and a great way to add some dimension to simple outfit.
9. I live in flats when I am not going out at night. I rotate between thong sandals and flip flops (for the beach and around town)
10. I'll stock up on short sleeve tees. They are so versatile. I like J.Crew and James Perse brands.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails