Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Cottage Love - #26

Hello, hello...It's about time I shared a cottage love post with y'all and it's my favorite kind, a beach cottage!! 

My little home is almost finished! Eek. The kitchen is pretty much done and my new fridge was delivered yesterday. (I am dreading moving the old fridge to the basement)...now more on this goodie!

ooooowww this sweet beach cottage is located in Malibu, I love Southern California.
Kelly Sawyer Patricof spends weekends here with her young family. Kelly is not only co-president of Baby2Baby (read more about this amazing non-profit here) but she also is the creative director of Satine, a women's fashion boutique. Designer Brigette Romanek and Kelly collaborated on the fabulous design! All images and the entire story via C Home.


1 comment:

Notes From ABroad said...

I especially like the kitchen, all open and white. I am house hunting presently and there is one house that has that sort of kitchen. It makes me want to buy that house even if it only has one bath :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails