Friday, September 11, 2015

Love the look

I think most (not all) but most people have style icons that they look to for inspiration. One of mine is Olivia Palermo. Aside from the fact that she has the perfect petite little frame and gobs of money, Olivia has a natural talent for putting together flawless looks. Just google her name; I can't find one bad "street style" photograph of her. I love fashion and do think it's fun to dress up but my go to looks for work and play are more on the casual side. I gravitate to a style that doesn't look forced or overly trendy. Classic with a little edge would be a good way to describe it. Olivia never looks as if she has tried too hard...You just can't go wrong with that look! Have a great weekend! xo
Olivia has a collaboration coming up with Bauble Bar!! It launches on 9/29. Eek, I bet it's a goodie! Read more about the new collection and her influences here.

Here are the links to a similar to look to OP's.

1/2/3/4/5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails