Thursday, September 24, 2015

Miles Redd for Schumacher

I was thrilled to learn of the recent collaboration between design dynamo Miles Redd and F. Schumacher. This one is a no brainer. Schumacher took an iconic designer and paired it with a their classic fabric showroom. They are known for devising fabulous design connections. I shop at Schumacher often, you really can't beat their patterns and velvet selection. Here is a peek at the collection. For more fabrics see their website here




 Brighton Pavilion
Okay, so I am most excited about this fabric and wallpaper!! I have an ongoing love affair with chinoiserie.
Peacock


 Tumbling Blocks

 The Wave

Deconstructed Stripe 

Glass paneling (this would look cool on a ceiling)
 Watercolor

Let's take a look at some of Mile's best moments: He loves color! (a man after my own heart!)















1 comment:

Pink Camellias said...

Love love love Miles Redd!!!! He is pure glamour. In my eyes, he can do no wrong! Love his chinoiserie wallpapers, especially the one on the left. Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails