Friday, September 25, 2015
Hello Loves! Not sure where the day went. I think I am ready to finally embrace the Fall and all it's coziness! Here is what is on my radar...Have a fabulous weekend!
1. This white bed room with layered details looks so inviting. It has always been a favorite. Sometimes keeping things simple is the way to go. I've been tweaking and simplifying things around my own home.
2. I hope to decorate the front of my house this weekend. I love the idea of mixing white and orange pumpkins with gourds and kale!
3. I've been doing a lot of thinking this week. I am guessing most people don't complain about their everyday realities. That can lead to a false impression that everyone's life but your own is all buttoned up. I am doubting that is the case!! Most of us have stresses both big and small. I have a small issue that becomes a daily hassle. My five year old is pretty controlling about her appearance. We usually go through two outfits every morning and a battle about brushing her hair. I can only imagine what it will be like in ten years. I dream of her letting me braid her hair like this! It would look so beautiful and not hang in her face. I can't tell you how many pretty and pricey barrettes she has lost. I know in the scheme of things it's not a big deal but the mornings can be a little nuts around here, even if we do get up extra early!!
- I am all about buying wardrobe staples. Basically this means pieces that last for years and are too cool and/or classic to ever really go out of style. Moto boots are on this list. Here are three looks and at all different price points!
5. Boot (far left by Jimmy Choo)
7. Far right
Posted by My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER at 9/25/2015