Monday, October 19, 2015

Minted Monday



Good Morning and happy Monday! I recently received a wonderful piece of art from Minted. Yes, Minted sells amazing stationery and printed cards for every occasion you can imagine but did you realize they also sell art? Minted collaborates with independent artists from around the country to bring you an array of limited edition prints. The website is very user friendly and the selection is vast. Each print is available in a number of sizes and there are a beautiful selection of frames to choose from.

I had fun over the weekend styling my mantel. Mantels are a wonderful place to exhibit art and unique objects in a gallery style. Mix and match various pieces depending on your mood and the season. Here are some shots of my mantel and living room. I'll be sure to change it up for the upcoming holiday season. Speaking of the holidays. Art is a wonderful gift idea for the holiday season. My minted selection arrived in less than a week from the day I placed the order.

The piece I chose is by artist Kristi Kohut and is titled Free. I've been recently loving Kristi's artwork. Kristi was chosen by Elle Decor as a "7-next-big-thing artist". Take a peek at the rest of her work on Minted.
Here is a detail shot of the herringbone frame I chose. I am loving the white washed look and arrow detail. 
I also like the look of the print alone on my mantel. It has a clean feel. 
Here is an asymmetrical layout.
And a shot with mini-pumpkins
Minted also sells customizable children's art. I love this idea and am also adoring their foil pressed art. Here's an example that was custom printed....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails