Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pied-a-terre

Good afternoon lovies! Sorry for the silence....I flew to NJ for a quick trip on Monday and Tuesday and spent the day playing catch up. I worked with Ace Hardware and Valspar paint on an office make-over. We had two days and under a $5000 budget to rescue and remake a small, cramped office...more on that exciting make over tomorrow!

On my quick flight (gotta love a 40 minute plane ride) I breezed through this month's House Beautiful. The cover shot was of a colorful, layered project by Ashley Whittaker. I love her neo-traditional approach to design. She mixes patterns and shapes fearlessly! I hopped on over to her site for a little inspo today.
I have been pulling the final details together on a small city condo myself and was reminded of this beauty by Ashley! I love everything about this beautifully designed pied-a-terre!


Loving this art. Anyone know the source?











1 comment:

Marguerite said...

The artwork looks like a Katie Brennan (canadian artist) print--similar to one sold on william sonoma home:

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/oversized-abstract-artwork/?pkey=e%7Cblue%7C357%7Cbest%7C0%7Cviewall%7C24%7C%7C61&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-Feature_Recipe_Rule-_-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails